4.25.2009

Lets get the ball rolling



What is a Skog?.. No its not some slime covered creature from some murky Florida swamp... its a Sketch Blog of course. This will be the online sketchbook that will supplement my online portfolio site located here.

Ive always had a love affair with sketches. You can show me a fantastic illustration by a world class illustrator and I will invariably appreciate the developmental sketches moreso than the finished work. I think alot of artist lose some of the energy and spontaneity in their finished work .. but this energy is evident in their sketches.I probably own more published sketchbooks from my fellow artist than I do of the actual finished work!

I will be starting a Sketchbook Club soon and look forward to sitting down with some fellow artists, gulping caffeinated beverages and seeing what comes out on the page. Well.. enough rambling.. lets get on to the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment